The ACH550 Drive with Input Disconnect is an ACH550 Drive packaged with either an input disconnect switch and fast acting fuses (ACH550-PDR) or an input circuit breaker (ACH550-PCR). The ACH550 Drive with Input Disconnect is wall mounted from 1 to 200 hp and floor mounted from 250 to 550 hp. The ACH550 Drive with Input Disconnect comes in a standard UL Type 1 (NEMA 1) or optional UL Type 12 (NEMA 12) enclosure. The ACH550 Drive with Input Disconnect provides a door-mounted operator (padlockable in the OFF position), electronic motor overload protection, local operator keypad with graphics display, and provisions for external control connections.
For outdoor applications, UL Type (NEMA) 3R enclosed packages are available. Construction is sheet steel with a tough powder coat paint finish for corrosion resistance. A thermostatically controlled space heater and thermostatic control of the force ventilated cooling system are standard. The operator keypad is mounted on the enclosure and covered with a protective door.
- 1 - 100 Hp (208/230V); 1 - 550 Hp (480V); 2 - 150 Hp (600V)
- UL Type 1, 12 or 3R enclosure (plenum rated drive)
- Wall mounted through 200 Hp (480V); Floor standing 250-400 Hp
- Optional AC Line Reactor
- Main Circuit Breaker or Input Disconnect Switch (door interlocked & padlockable)
- Seismic Certification & OSHPD